Transportation General Manager
Summary of Role
DataRobot is seeking an experienced Transportation professional to lead our Transportation practice as Transportation General Manager (GM). The Transportation GM is responsible for developing and executing on the worldwide go-to-market strategy for DataRobot in Transportation including sales, marketing, partners, and product. The Transportation GM will have an executive-level grasp of trends, business drivers, and priorities in Transportation combined with a viewpoint on the potential for machine learning to transform the industry.
DataRobot is one of the hottest AI start-ups in the world and Transportation has unlimited potential to take advantage of machine learning to transform their business. DataRobot is defining a category called automated machine learning and has already raised more than $225M from the likes of NEA, Intel Ventures and New York Life to fuel its expansive ambitions.
- Develop comprehensive overall go-to-market strategy for DataRobot in Transportation.
- Work with Sales to implement a successful sales plan that exceeds revenue targets.
- Engage with Product to define and advocate for critical industry requirements.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop a vertical specific marketing plan.
- Interact closely with Transportation customers to understand needs and drive adoption.
- Leverage relationships and contacts in the industry to enhance sales and marketing efforts.
- Establish DataRobot as a thought leader in the space through speaking engagements, interviews, writing, and other related means.
- 10+ years of experience working in the Transportation domain, with 5+ years in a leadership role in a line of business, internal department, analytics team, or consulting practice.
- Deep understanding of Transportation market/ products/ functions and an ability to be a thought leader in the space.
- Familiar with machine learning and data science and understand the key applications and use cases in Transportation.
- Hands-on data science expertise is a plus.
- Industry eminence: solid industry contacts, network, and meaningful relationships with many Transportation professionals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and willingness to present at events and write Transportation related content in support of building the practice.
- Located in a key market for Transportation with an ability to travel 50%+.
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.