We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Drive the performance of a groundbreaking team.
The DraftKings Workplace Experience Associate will be responsible for professionally greeting/signing in visitors at reception. In addition to duties at reception, you will be a part of our workplace experience team—helping with special events, maintaining the office, managing security protocol, and more.
What you’ll do as a Workplace Experience Associate:
- Welcome guests and assist with the visitor sign-in process in accordance to security protocol.
- Manage incoming and outgoing USPS mail.
- Coordinate shipments—pick up/delivery of express mail (UPS and FedEx).
- Maintain orderly appearance of conference rooms and common areas.
- Submit work orders to the building and assist with coordination of work, as needed.
- Hands-on, front line person responsible for providing a high-quality experience for our customers attending events.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Outlook).
- Must be comfortable working early mornings.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure while maintaining a strong professional presence.
- Must possess a high level of customer service and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to lift and carry 30 pounds.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.