- You have outstanding communication skills. You’ll need to work with every team at LevelUp, from engineering to finance to support, and you’ll spend a lot of time on the phone with clients having deep discussions about product ideas and opportunities. Your ability to make a case and back it up is matched only by your ability to be flawlessly diplomatic while doing so.
- You’re great at managing complexity. Mobile app launches have a lot of moving parts, especially for clients in the restaurant business. While most of the operations, finance, and marketing components are handled by the client’s account manager, you’ll be responsible for keeping any development work on track.
- You’re comfortable when things get technical. You don’t need to have a CS degree or an engineering background, but it helps. You’ll be asked to use Postman to test API calls, write SQL to answer your own data questions, and understand the rough complexity of product enhancements without engineering input.
- You learn quickly. The LevelUp platform does a lot, and you’ll need to pick up all the ins and outs of the product in your first few months on the job, and retain all of that knowledge to help you with future projects.
- You appreciate great design. Your strong eye for detail complements your obsession for making sure everything is pixel-perfect. You have a strong vision for how things should look and work, and can clearly articulate that vision to your design counterparts. You’re also willing and able to adjust that vision on the fly when present with new feedback or data.
- You’re a great copywriter. You expertly balance brevity and persuasiveness in writing calls to action and other copy for a product. You never use 7 words where 5 will do, and you spend those 5 words carefully, never settling for copy that is “good enough”.
- You have a get-it-done attitude. You recognize no bounds to the scope of your role and will do anything you can do to help get a product shipped.
- Past experience working in an agency environment is a plus, but not required.
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches daily from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever satiates your palate (Americano, Latte, Espresso, Regular Cup O Joe)
- Strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, fully paid for by LevelUp and 401(k) with company match
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green & orange line (Downtown Crossing, Park Street, and South Station are only a few blocks away)
LevelUp is used by more than 4MM customers paying at over 100,000 locations nationwide. Backed by Google Ventures, T-Ventures and Highland Capital, LevelUp powers the mobile experiences for top brands like JPMorgan Chase, Potbelly, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Equinox, Steak ‘N Shake, Dunn Bros Coffee, Argo Tea & sweetgreen. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Come Join Our Team and apply online today!