ASICS Digital is looking for an Associate Product Manager for our Runkeeper app to join our team and help us build a world-class product that attracts fitness enthusiasts who are looking to be successful with their running goals. You’ll be sitting at the intersection of engineering, user experience, and marketing, with the power to help millions of runners be successful with their health and fitness goals. Our mission is to get the whole world moving and this role will have a direct impact on that.
Product Managers at ASICS Digital help lead the ideation and implementation of industry best digital fitness apps. We take pride in working in autonomous teams whose focus is on understanding user problems through validated learning and achieving desired product outcomes over the long term.
The successful candidate will be passionate about problem-solving in a detail oriented and analytical way, and also embrace risk-taking and failure as a means to learning. They will be eager to take ownership of their projects and see them through to completion. They will come with a demonstrated ability to empathize with users and deeply understand not only their pain points, but how to solve them. They will do this through an understanding of fitness and running communities, and having a passion to improving users fitness experiences.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do
- Help lead the product development process for a team of mobile engineers, QA engineers, and designers; including building out the product roadmap, collaborating on a backlog of feature concepts, writing user stories and moving the product forward in a unified front.
- Work closely with designers, engineers and marketing to help build impactful user experiences and build out amazing content that solve customer problems.
- Define and track key metrics post-launch and communicate learnings to the rest of the team.
- Communicate and evangelize the short term work and long-term vision of your team throughout the ASICS Digital organization.
What You've Done
- 1-2 years of related experience in a mobile app environment.
- Experience with agile development.
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.