Associate Product Manager
Greater Boston Area
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. Recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
About the Position
As an Associate Product Manager you’ll be a key member of a growing product team working to deliver polished and scalable products and push the vision of our technology. The Associate Product Manager should expect to develop an excellent understanding of our client’s business needs and help balance the short-term and long-term business goals of LogicManager.
- Manage a team with the curiosity of why people do what they do while committing to delivering a great user experience
- Use competitive data research and analytic rigor in developing solutions for our users and ensuring consistency across the application
- Develop an advanced knowledge of the product and market segments that LogicManager supports
- Manage the product backlog to address market demands
- Have an interest and capacity to participate in UX design
Desired Skills and Experiences
- 1-3 years of experience creating compelling products and user-centered design solutions in an agile environment for B2B products
- Effective verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to articulate technical information
- Consistent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A portfolio of experience full of data driven capabilities
- Passion for UX design best practices and staying on-top of current trends while combining research-driven design process with a great sense of aesthetics
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description