Business Analyst, Product Intelligence
The Predictive Index (PI) is a technology company that gives business leaders access to the people science, data, and strategy they need to make objective hiring decisions, design great teams and culture, and reach their strategic business goals. PI has more than 7,000 customers, including Nissan, Citizens Bank, DocuSign, Subway, 47 Brand, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Omni Hotels—across 142+ countries, and has undergone more than 500 validity studies.
Teamwork, purpose, and drive are at the core of who we are. Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture – we are our own best case study.
We are seeking an energetic, hard-working, data-driven Business Analyst that will take a problem-solving approach to informing decisions and process improvements across the organization. The Business Analyst will work to analyze data, primarily in Domo, that will drive insights about product usage, client engagement, and workshop absorption to the Product Managers and the Senior Management Team. The ideal candidate will be someone that has previous experience in analyzing data and developing rich datasets and cards within the Domo Business Intelligence platform or similar tools.
At The Predictive Index, we embrace a fun, hard-working, and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees’ careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind. If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where you’re expected to think outside the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
- Examine existing processes and make recommendations to better enhance the Company’s data structure, hygiene, and health across multiple systems.
- Utilize Domo to create data sets that aggregate data from different sources with the goal of creating a full picture of the health and engagement of our client base.
- Analyze client software usage data from multiple sources within Domo to develop actionable insights that can be placed in the hands of the Product Team and other stakeholders.
- Through the use of trending, forecasting, and predictive modeling identify insights about our clients and users that can be placed in the hands of stakeholders
- Generate dashboards and cards within Domo that tracks metrics across all levels of the organization.
- Create a unified and integrated view of our organization’s data that is aligned with our objectives and goals.
- Improve information accessibility and horizontal information sharing across the organization, particularly between internal teams and the partner network.
- Define and evolve cohort classification and assess how well product releases, onboarding programs, workshops and certifications and other initiatives are impacting cohorts over time.
- Develop country and regional analyses to guide the company’s globalization strategy and investments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred, with 3+ years of experience working as a Financial Analyst, Business Analyst, or comparative role where data was used to facilitate business decisions.
- 1+ years of experience working with data sets, data flows, and building cards within Business Intelligence platforms like Wave or Domo.
- Knowledge of SQL with an understanding of relational databases and data science techniques.
- Experience presenting data visually that is informative, insightful, and easy to understand.
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to collect, organize, and analyze data; summarize findings and develop conclusions and recommendations for the Operations team.
- Self-starter who takes initiative, is proactive, and is able to prioritize multiple projects involving various end users by meeting deadlines and proactively communicating status updates.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, from end-users to Senior Management
People most qualified for this role will be:
- Previous experience working with end-users to gather requirements and build technical solutions from concept to implementation.
- Strong understanding of key metrics utilized to drive growth across SaaS companies.
- Demonstrated ability of using data to streamline/improve existing processes and guide the build of new processes.
- Previous experience collecting and presenting data insights visually to all users throughout an organization.
- Strong understanding of data structures and the tools utilized to combine and transform data.
- Previous experience with business intelligence/analytics tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.