Director of Product Management, Employee Solutions
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an extraordinary commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help craft the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Reporting directly to the VP of Business Services, you will be a critical part of the product leadership team as we roll out a key new labor product launch. We see this as a natural extension to our existing platform, with exciting new opportunities to deliver value to our customer and employees. You will be a critical leader as it relates to the strategic decision, planning and execution of this initiative both as we launch, as well as explore tangential opportunities. You will manage a team of product managers, working cross functionally with Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to build and shape a winning product. We are looking for a passionate and proven leader to grow, mentor, and inspire teams around a common goal.
As a Director of Product for Employee Solutions, you will:
- Collaborate with senior leaders and executives across Toast and clearly define and articulate the product vision and desired functionality, scalability, and success metrics
- Manage product managers with specialization in developing specific features and modules
- Creatively overcome challenges to quickly get your product to market, and expand its value to customers
- Collaborate and provide direction to UX (User Experience) team on wireframes and designs for upcoming product releases
- Become the evangelist for the labor product team, including the creation of future product vision and strategy with product roadmaps, and report out to a variety of stakeholders and senior leadership on product metrics and fast adoption
- Ability to manage multiple projects and fulfill product requests while meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment, while also leading process improvement efforts
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 7+ years of product management experience (including 3+ years at the Director level)
- A track record of success (and enjoyment) in people leadership, and in building and leading high performing product management teams and developing exceptional talent
- Experience with delivering B2B and/or B2C web experiences on mobile platforms and technologies
- Experience managing teams of direct or indirect reports
- BS/BA or MS degree in Computer Science, Business, or related technical field is preferred
- Knowledge of labor industry is a plus
- Knowledge of restaurant and hospitality industry is a plus