If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that follows—whether it’s hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, we’re helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
Team & Role Overview:
The product team at Wellframe is responsible for understanding our market, clients, and the various users of our platform. In this context, our goal is to provide a supportive experience to patients, connecting them with client care team members, establishing a cycle of engagement that improves outcomes and the experience of interacting with the healthcare system. The product team is responsible for the vision, strategy and daily management of our product. Our product has both web and mobile applications, is used by patients, health plan care team and support staff, providers, and our own internal staff who are responsible for content creation and delivery of services directly to patients. We work throughout a product lifecycle that is Agile, Lean, and both highly design and data-driven.
We’re looking for a Director of Product Management with experience managing successful product teams and SaaS products in an enterprise customer context. Ideal candidates will bring strong leadership, and the ability to collaborate across the organization, while possessing both the humility and tenacity to roll up their sleeves and dive into the details when the situation demands it. Help our team deliver continuous improvements that drive client and patient value, and contributing to a rapidly growing Wellframe business.
- Partner with VP, Product and other senior leaders to ensure our product vision and strategy align with company goals
- Recruit / lead / develop a growing team of product managers
- Establish product, team and individual goals
- Oversee and manage the product development lifecycle from research through launch
- Suggest and implement process improvements that improve overall cycle time and team satisfaction
- Balance staff assignments
- Persist and mature a culture of build / measure / learn
- Ensure ongoing investment of product capacity to research (market, competitive, analytic, client, user)
- Partner with Engineering on the product roadmap
- Cultivate cross-functional relationships
- Inspire, lead, and influence within and across teams
- Clearly communicate product plans and results cross-functionality
- Own alpha / beta programs
- Manage vendor partnerships
Our Ideal Candidate:
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, or closely related field of study.
- 10+ years of product management experience; industry certification preferred
- 5+ years’ experience successfully leading and growing teams
- Experience with Agile / Scrum, Lean
- Deep knowledge of payers, providers, and the health care landscape preferred
- A passion for health, health care, and innovation
- Strong leadership, pragmatism, problem-solving, collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Must be Boston-based or willing to relocate
- Must be willing to travel 5-10%
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.