Principal Product Manager
- Caring – We care about our clients, their patients, and each other.
- Ownership – We own our success and have the courage to make decisions.
- Respect – We respect and enjoy each other's journey, experiences, and gifts.
- Empowerment – We empower our team, our clients, their providers and patients to make the right decisions.
- You’ll enable end-to-end success of a portfolio of our products through build, launch, implementation, and support. You’ll engage cross-functionally with our Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Delivery teams on a daily basis.
- You’ll define, prioritize, and maintain product roadmaps for an agile team setting. You’ll quarterback Kyruus-wide customer discovery, validation, and creation efforts.
- You’ll engage with customers on their strategic objectives. You’ll regularly conduct customer and market research to inform our current and future product investments.
- Ask the right questions of, and listen actively, to our users, our customers, and the market
- Negotiate and identify priorities, trade offs, and timelines for your product roadmaps
- Connect business goals to product roadmap goals, and vice versa.
- Build a shared vision and enthusiasm with our customers and internal teams
- Create an inclusive environment where your peers feel motivated to succeed.
- You maintain a keen awareness of our competitive landscape in the marketplace.
- You visit customers (at least once per quarter) and conduct market research regularly. Travel will probably take up about 20% of your time.
- You define, measure, and evangelize the value and ROI for each product area in your portfolio. You connect it all through analytics.
- Kyruuvians in the Principal Product Management role can move in a more linear career path to a Director, Product Management position (overseeing larger teams/product portfolios). There, Kyruus can help you develop the skills and competencies for more senior management roles in Product Management.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with you manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.