ASICS Digital is looking for a Product Manager for our ASICS Studio app to join our team and help us build a world-class product that attracts fitness enthusiasts who are looking for quality on-demand workouts that they can take anytime, anywhere. You’ll be sitting at the intersection of engineering, user experience, and marketing, with the power to help our users be successful with their health and fitness goals.
Product Managers at ASICS Digital help lead the ideation and implementation of industry best digital fitness apps. We take pride in working in autonomous teams whose focus is on understanding user problems through validated learning and achieving desired product outcomes over the long term.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
- Help lead the product development process for a team of mobile engineers, QA engineers, and designers
- Work across the ASICS Digital teams to help build the product roadmap and move the product forward in a unified front
- Collaborate on a backlog of feature concepts, write user stories, work with designers and prioritize for each sprint and release
- Work closely with designers to help produce simple and impactful user experiences that solve customer problems
- Define and track key metrics post-launch and communicate learnings to the rest of the team
- Communicate and evangelize the short term work and long-term vision of your team throughout the ASICS Digital organization
- Collaborate with Marketing to identify and build out amazing content and experiences
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of product management experience, mobile-based consumer-facing product experience a plus but not required
- User empathy. Demonstrated ability to deeply understand user pain points
- You have an understanding of fitness and running communities, and you are passionate about improving their fitness experiences
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with agile development
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.