Product Manager, Consumer
Circle is a global crypto finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. With our suite of products, we enable our customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets.
As a Product Manager, based in either Boston or New York City, you will own the planning and rollout of new features and new products while also contributing to the roadmap of our existing product suite of Circle Pay and Circle Invest. Our consumer products touch nearly every other team in Circle, and you will be the glue that binds all of our teams together on executing on our shared mission. You will bring value through positive energy, clear communication and laser focus on the customer.
What you'll work on
- Understand customer needs and pain points and drive through processes to execute on features that solve those needs. Collaborate with engineering, design, customer experience, legal & compliance, risk operations and finance teams and more to align business objectives internally through product decisions.
- Develop the product roadmap and business strategy for existing and new product offerings.
- Gather business and product requirements and translate those needs into roadmaps and feature specifications. Collaborate with product designers to devise delightful experiences for customers.
- Manage multiple projects, features and iterations, interfacing with engineering teams in order to implement those features.
What you'll bring to Circle
- You have 2-4 years of product management or technical program management experience.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with and excitement about the crypto market.
- You are detail-oriented, highly analytical, comfortable digging into large datasets and meticulous about measuring success of internal tools initiatives. Computer science training or a technical background is a bonus.
- You are a self-starter and fast-moving when it comes to putting plans into motion – you don't need to work from a script and love to play in whitespace.
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We’re backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Circle Pay enables customers to send and receive money, across borders and currencies. Circle Invest empowers consumers to buy and sell crypto assets. Circle Trade is one of the world’s top market makers for major crypto coins and offers OTC trading services for institutions and high net worth individuals. Additionally, in 2018 Circle acquired Poloniex and signed an agreement to acquire SeedInvest, both of which enable us to expand our offerings even further. Poloniex is one of the world's leading token marketplaces. SeedInvest is the largest equity crowdfunding platform in the United States, as well as a licensed broker-dealer.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.