Product Manager, CRM
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an extraordinary commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help craft the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
As the Product Manager for CRM, you will lead a cross functional team to pioneer new data infrastructure and products that will transform how restaurants engage and serve their guests. You will become an expert on Toast’s data assets and how they can be leveraged to help our restaurants delight their guests and thrive. You will develop a deep empathy for the needs of our restaurant customers and their guests while working with teams across Toast including Product, Engineering, Design, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Support to build and shape innovative new products and offerings. This role is both highly strategic and technical, and will lead to significant business impact.
As a product manager for the CRM team, you will:
- Plan an aggressive roadmap to build new data infrastructure/APIs and bring a new offering to market, leveraging data and metrics to support recommendations
- Lead a cross functional team of engineers, QA, UX designers and work closely with other internal stakeholders to execute on your roadmap and drive business goals for your product area
- Become an expert on Toast’s data assets and infrastructure
- Develop deep relationships with restaurateurs to understand how Toast data insights can be used to grow their business
- Immerse yourself in the diner experience to ensure that our infrastructure and offerings improve their experience at restaurants
- Build exceptional relationships with CRM partners in the Toast ecosystem and work hand-in-hand with them to serve our restaurant customers and their guests
- Work with engineering to plan sprints, write user stories, and test product features
- Work with UX designers to design delightful experiences
- Prepare and deliver clear and concise executive-level presentations on your product strategy, roadmap, execution, and go-to-market plans
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 3+ years of hands-on product management experience and a successful track record of delivering great products; or 4+ years in a top-tier management consulting role with experience in the technology and/or hospitality industries
- The ideal candidate will have experience leading the development of APIs, data infrastructure, data-heavy products, and working with technical partner service providers
- Strong belief in, and adherence to Toast’s core values (RECIPE)
- BA/BS required (preferably in a computer science or engineering related discipline)
- Understanding of the hospitality space and the evolving market dynamics will be considered a plus, but not required