Product Manager, Data Science
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Love data? We do too.
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for a Product Manager to help build and define the product roadmap for the data science teams with a focus on Personalization and Recommendation technology. Are you comfortable working across a wide range of stakeholders? Do you know how to translate business asks into a technical roadmap that will deliver value? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Product Manager:
- You will manage the entire product development cycle from strategic planning to launch and post-launch optimization.
- Work with stakeholders to understand data science needs and leverage them to drive the long-term vision for the data platform with a focus on personalization and recommendation technology.
- Maintain a product roadmap for a full stack team of developers and production team members.
- Identify, analyze, and prioritize new feature requests.
- You will also collaborate closely with engineering, production, and other stakeholders to break down high level projects into product specification documents.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally you have 4+ years of professional experience.
- 2+ years of relevant product management experience and managing a major business platform (data, CRM, etc.)
- You are proficient with Python, data warehouse theory, and technology, as well as Microsoft SQL Server.
- You are also comfortable collaborating across multiple departments, including Technology, UX, Marketing, and Finance.
- Strong comprehension of data engineering and/or data science as well as the tools required to execute those responsibilities.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.