Product Manager, Enterprise Platform
DataRobot believes that automation of data science workflows will transform not only the data analysis and business intelligence industries, but every industry. The increased accuracy and radically decreased costs that automated machine learning brings will allow every enterprise to be an AI-driven enterprise.
We are seeking an extremely talented product manager to help our team of world-class data scientists, designers, engineers, and executives bring automated machine learning to companies around the globe. In particular, this role focuses on helping millions of people across all industries consume the results of predictive models in their everyday working lives.
Product managers at DataRobot capture, synthesize, and communicate customer needs to engineering, balancing strategic vision with a no-excuses emphasis on execution. Day to day, you will work with engineers and designers to define requirements and stories, with marketers to clarify product positioning and messaging, and with customers to make sure DataRobot continues to serve and delight them release over release. You will serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, often working with the sales channel and key customers. Ideal candidates enjoy data science, complex problem-solving, and high levels of customer interaction.
If you have strong technical skills, and hands-on experience with deploying and supporting enterprise solutions requiring broad data access, security, and platform support, and would like an opportunity to move into product management where you can shape the direction of a product, this is a great opportunity.
- Responsibility for product management for security providers, data connectivity, OS support and deployment technology for our Data Preparation Products
- Deployment, licensing, administration, and maintenance in the context of enterprise deployments
- Integration & compliance with enterprise systems, supported platforms, authentication providers, single sign-on
- Monitoring, availability, disaster recovery
- The ideal candidate will understand the challenges and complexities of managing data for a system that supports hundreds or thousands of users. They are comfortable rolling up their sleeves and using tools meant for these users – like Talend, Informatica, command line tools, and raw APIs. In short, they empathize with these users and want to empower them to be successful.
- Strong technical background in enterprise systems, such as system architecture, system administration, general IT
- Excellent soft skills
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.