Product Manager, Growth
We’re looking for a Product Manager to come lead our growth efforts on Poloniex. Poloniex is one of the world's leading token marketplaces. Available in over a hundred countries worldwide, it was one of the first exchanges in the world to offer meaningful liquidity in Ethereum and the first exchange to reach $1 billion in daily volume. It has continued to boost innovation by hosting a broad variety of carefully selected tokens.
In the coming years, we expect to grow the Poloniex platform beyond its current incarnation as an exchange for only crypto assets. We envision a global marketplace that can host tokens which represent everything of value: from physical goods to real estate to works of art, music and literature to service leases and time-based rentals. We believe that the contractual rules around exchange for anything and everything will become increasingly represented in distributed global software and benefit from the services of marketplaces such as Poloniex.
What you'll work on
- Develop, maintain, and evangelize our growth roadmap, focused on both reactivating lapsed traders and bringing new traders to the platform.
- Analyze user behavior throughout our funnel and across our site to identify barriers to trading, and develop solutions and experiments to test
- Work with marketing, design, and engineering to build, test, and ship growth experiments on our cryptocurrency exchange
- Identify growth levers within the product and work with our analytics team to develop and refine metrics to track and optimize against
- Continually evaluate our tools and processes to speed up how quickly we are able to test, iterate and learn from experiments
What you'll bring to Circle
- A relentlessly data-driven Product Manager, capable of balancing sound judgment and great product instincts with A/B testing and rigorous analysis
- A history of shipping interesting growth experiments and great user experiences
- Comfort with A/B testing and analytics, including experience with tools like Mixpanel, Tableau, etc.
- A self-starter with strong communication skills, comfortable working across multiple functional teams
- At least 3-4 years of experience in product growth, engagement, or monetization, including designing A/B tests, analyzing test and funnel performance, and working with an engineering team to build and ship high-quality features
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We’re backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Circle Pay enables customers to send and receive money, across borders and currencies. Circle Invest empowers consumers to buy and sell crypto assets. Circle Trade is one of the world’s top market makers for major crypto coins and offers OTC trading services for institutions and high net worth individuals. Additionally, in 2018 Circle acquired Poloniex and signed an agreement to acquire SeedInvest, both of which enable us to expand our offerings even further. Poloniex is one of the world's leading token marketplaces. SeedInvest is the largest equity crowdfunding platform in the United States, as well as a licensed broker-dealer.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.