Product Manager, Machine Learning
Machine learning is eating the world. At PathAI, we're applying it in amazing ways to pathology, healthcare, and detecting cancer and other diseases. We're applying our work to drug development, the clinical space, and as a global health initiative.
For us, it's early days – a fast-growing, in-demand business and a powerful product that needs both strategic insight and great execution as it grows.
We're looking for a senior product manager to join our team and help guide our product development toward both customer and business success. If you're the right candidate, you'll be Doing All the Product Things™ in no time:
- Dive into research mode, working with our partners and clinicians to inform product ideas and test our work
- Guide the execution of the product roadmap – conceptualizing, defining, prioritizing, and shipping features and products to further the needs of our users and the business.
- Help shape and develop short-, medium-, and long-term roadmaps for the platform.
- Communicate and socialize product strategy throughout the organization to do businessy things like build alignment.
- Create detailed product requirements as necessary, based on customer and industry research. Ensure that requirements that have a regulatory component are thoroughly and sustainably tested.
- Work with product engineering and design teams to ensure the vision of each feature becomes a reality.
- Create, monitor, and understand the key metrics for the platform, and work to continuously improve them.
Our employees come in all shapes and sizes, but to be successful in this role with us, you'll at least need:
- Experience. You've been around the block a more than a couple times, typically via five to ten years of work in this field.
- Education. Sometimes it's in the classroom, and sometimes it's from experience, but an MBA's worth of education is going to be put to good use in this role.
- Tenacity. We're doing some big things, and we'll find some roadblocks along the way, big and small. A big part of this role is keeping an even keel and finding the route through or around the obstacles.
- An insatiable intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn quickly in a complex space
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. We have a strong benefits package, including heavily-subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance plans to keep you in peak shape. It's rounded out by:
- Flexible work hours
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, plus holidays and extended leave
- Convertible sit-stand desks
- Your choice of computer equipment
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Snacks and drinks in the office – which currently include a mountain of Milano cookies and cold brew coffee and green tea on tap.
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.