Product Manager (Master Data Management)
Greater Boston Area
Apply if you are…
- Excited about linking and mastering diverse, previously siloed data sources to unlock use cases in the healthcare industry
- Energized about working in a start-up organization building a cloud-native environment
- Motivated to work with a talented team to move the needle on some of the most pressing challenges in healthcare
- Happy working cross-functionally with teams like Engineering, Implementation and Client Services
- Motivated by the opportunity to influence the product management approach in a growing team
- A data wonk
You should expect to….
- Define use cases and features for the Master Data Management capability, which is used to master key entities and relationships, and link records from diverse data sources in the Abacus platform.
- Maintain partnerships with vendor organizations contributing Master Data Management capabilities to the Abacus platform.
- Work with Engineering to manage, groom, and prioritize the product feature backlog.
- Create user stories and acceptance criteria for scrum team development.
- Work with Client Management for Product support during client engagements.
- Participate in the scrum team.
Terrific if you have experience…
- With master data management products and technologies
- In a product role, including Agile sprint grooming, planning, estimation, and support
- Working with Engineering teams in highly technical environments
- With big data and cloud technologies
- Working with healthcare information technology and health data
- Leading complex projects from inception to conclusion
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field, and/or equivalent
Read Full Job Description