Product Manager, Mobile
CrunchTime! Information Systems is a global leader in enterprise-class back office solutions for the restaurant, cruise, foodservice and hospitality industries. Incorporated in 1995, our mission is to provide cutting-edge technologies and solutions that help our customers reduce food & beverage costs, drive labor efficiencies, and better manage the quality and consistency of their food service operations.
CrunchTime is looking for highly motivated Product Manager with experience working with mobile and web applications. The ideal candidate will be a motivational team leader who takes total ownership of development and support of the mobile product suite. This position will be responsible for documenting the product vision using all tools identified and resources assigned to deliver this vision within the budgeted time and cost while keeping the end users point of view paramount.
- Guide the Mobile team in development of new features and functions, manage on-boarding of new clients, and oversee support for existing clients.
- Ensure the products are relevant to current user base and are a competitive advantage to the company in sales efforts.
- Ensure a strong understanding of the CrunchTime product suite so that all product development integrates well with the core functionality.
- Present the product vision and iterative product demonstrations to stakeholders and to the development, quality assurance and client services groups and facilitating question and answer discussions.
- Act as the bridge to all departments regarding the assigned products – this includes sales, marketing, engineering, client services and executive leadership
- Leverage knowledge of experts both inside and outside the company to ensure all use cases are being prioritized to meet the needs of all users.
- Act as the primary internal contact for new product launches for all sales, marketing, support and training needs during the initial launch and beta periods. This is inclusive of direct support of initial “adaptors” of the product suite to ensure customer feedback is direct. Develop product acceptance plans and work with teams on integration of these plans as the Product Leader.
- Publish project plans while managing all project management aspects defined within the plan, including executive updates on milestones and inclusive of all product release, training and sales/marketing needs.
Skills & Requirements:
- BA or BS degree, ideally in either a technical field or Business Administration, and an MBA is a plus
- 3-5 years experience working in a Business/Systems Analyst role
- 1-2 years experience working as a Product Manager
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to analyze market needs to build business requirements and product design to facilitate the development of effective business solutions using existing and new technologies.
- Proven ability to write comprehensive, clear, and concise business requirements documents and functional specifications for product development, for technical and non-technical audiences (writing samples will be requested as part of the hiring process)
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Solid understanding and proven hands on experience in business intelligence applications and data warehouses, preferably Microstrategy and Oracle
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts and some experience with SQL
- Detail-oriented mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills as this position is the champion of the products assigned and will interface will many levels of organizations.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate technical and non technical resources to achieve desired results. Ability to lead remote development teams is essential.
CrunchTime! employees enjoy a competitive salary, depending on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance.
- Vision plan.
- Disability insurance.
- Life and AD&D.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care.
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Educational assistance for approved courses.
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement
- Catered lunch every Friday.
- Bagels every Tuesday.
- Frosty Fridays
- Generous Employee referral bonus.
- Community volunteer program.