ezCater is the only nationwide online marketplace for business catering in the United States a $23.9 billion market. Our 3.3M+ on-time ratings and reviews, our 60K+ caterers and restaurants, and our 5-star customer service make it superbly easy for business people to find and order great food for their meetings and events. We’re backed by Insight Venture Partners, Iconiq Capital, and Wellington Management, we're on a path to $1B in 2019 and $2B in 2020, and well get there - even more surely if you come help us.
We’re a multi-sided marketplace connecting individual B2B buyers and entire companies with restaurants and delivery partners. Each side of our marketplace feels, correctly, that it’s #1 in our hearts.
What you'll do:
- Lead product management for new and existing product initiatives
- Guide cross-functional teams in an agile environment to expand our capabilities
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements, create user stories, and help to develop our product roadmap
- Be an early member of ezCater’s product management function, and help shape its creation and culture
- Collaborate with the business, design and engineering teams to assess value, usability, and feasibility of new product and feature offerings
- Create and monitor the ongoing metrics that measure and define success
- 3+ years of relevant product management experience
- Substantial experience working directly with agile development teams
- Experience in user research, bolstered by heartfelt empathy for B2B users
- Solid understanding of UI/UX design
- A healthy dose of creativity surrounded by guardrails of data
- A highly collaborative approach, supported by excellent communication and organizational skills
- A solid understanding of applicable web technologies
What you’ll get from us:
Importantly, you’ll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and here’s what else you’ll get: Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.