No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving. Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Our commitment to our Employees:
- Have an Impact: Join us and Day 1, play a role in shaping our digital transformation.
- Grow your Career: Our focus us helping you grow the core competencies to shape your technology career
- Work that Matters: We are a roadside business singularly focused on making sure our customers are quickly, safely and efficiently supported in their time of need.
Seeking a high energy product manager to focus on our next generation platform that supports our entire business. A key emphasis will be on the contact center experience, enabling automation, self-service and new channels, while keeping a high focus on the customer experience for both end consumers and internal users. The new platform needs to be data driven, modular and scalable, and support a wide range of internal use cases relating to case management.
We look for product managers that are analytical, interested in technology and can understand how to improve the day to day experience of all constituents.
Agero product managers lead and execute complex product initiatives focused over the next 3-12 months. They deliver high quality products on time and within budget that meet defined goals for the product, lead multi-functional teams to ensure product requirements are completed and technical requirements can be created. Own the product launch and full lifecycle management, including the identification and initial diligence into business or technology partnerships, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, understanding the competitive marketplace and trends, developing a business case and pricing, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Aligns product roadmap with key client and consumer needs, operational and technical strategies, and ensures a differentiated value proposition is implemented
- Identify and size opportunities, evaluate the market and competitive environment, for new products and product extensions over the upcoming 12-18 months
- Meet with internal partners (Sales, Network Development, Customer Care, etc.) to understand and prioritize their needs and translate their strategic business questions/concerns into projects or analysis as appropriate
- Develop business and product requirements, including timelines and dependencies
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research to identify end customer needs
- Form product hypotheses, design test plans, and communicate learnings back into product development
- Develop the product roadmap, prioritize features, build consensus and set expectations with all relevant stakeholders
- Define methods and metrics for identifying success and failure, and iterate quickly
- Define and formally document the product strategy and roadmap
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and enhancements
- Perform product demos to internal associates and clients as needed
- Research appropriate business and/or technology relationships as related to development of product initiative.
- Experience working with software platforms
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Experience /. Understanding of contact centers a plus
- Experience with customer facing services a plus
- Knowledge of internal applications (e.g. billing or claims applications) a plus
- 3-6 years Product Management experience within the service industry, high tech or advanced CRM applications preferred.
- 4 years of progressively increasing project or management experience and responsibilities.
- Proven track record of identifying, documenting and delivering functional requirements thoroughly; avoiding concerns later on in the product development life cycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Performs a variety of tasks where a wide degree of self-solutioning is expected.
- Needs strong blend of project management, financial and technical aptitude.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Previous experience analyzing trends and market developments.
- Self-directed; requires minimal supervision on work products.
- Detail-oriented with solid analytical skills.
- Ability to foresee potential issues within the product life cycle, and to plan accordingly.
- Ability to develop business relationships and partnerships as needed.
- Influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Delivering products from new product concept to release.
- Communicate complex product concepts in writing.
- Detail oriented; ability to develop detailed requirements plans then execute on those plans.
- Priority minded - ability to identify and execute on only the most important issues (stay focused).
- Sense of urgency - ability to know when to act quickly to proactively solve problems.
- Effectively utilize available resources and delegates work to achieve objectives.
- Innovative and passionate about making a difference.
- Experience in product roadmap planning and execution.
- Understanding of full product life cycle.
Working Relationships: Frequent interaction with business unit manager as well as cross-functional managers and developers.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
Additional Requirements: Travel up to 10% of the time.