We're looking for an energetic, driven and hands-on Product Marketer to support our rapid growth!
Snyk's mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure. Our service enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find and fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, seamlessly integrating into Dev & DevOps workflows. The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern - and we are committed to making it more secure.
We have more than 150,000 developers using Snyk globally with great enterprise customers on board (including Google, Netflix and New Relic ). We also recently raised $22m from top VC firms (including Accel and Google Ventures) - we’re experiencing rapid growth and we want you to join us!
You'll join our multi-talented marketing team and take ownership of our product marketing activities.
We need to communicate how critical it is to use open source securely, and how Snyk is leading the market. You will help us convey this value across our audiences, whether you’re an enterprise security leader, part of the open source community, or an individual developer. A key part of your role will be to build on this messaging and to develop collateral and campaigns that communicate this across all channels.
You'll be responsible for:
- crafting compelling messaging about Snyk's value in the market and to security and development teams
- being a key point of communication and alignment across marketing, product and sales teams
- managing our go to market process for new features and releases
- developing collateral and training materials to supporting our fast-growing sales team
- working with business development to refine our partner messaging
You’ll report directly to the Director of Product Marketing and will work closely with product, design, developer advocacy and sales.
You should apply if:
- You have hands-on experience as member or leader of a product marketing team for a B2B company
- You have experience marketing in a security, developer and / or devops ecosystem
- You have experience marketing to enterprises as well as fast-growing cloud native organizations
- You're proud of your content creation and communication skills
- You enjoy working closely with sales and technical product teams
- You’re excited about our mission to help developers use open source and stay secure!
We'd love to hear from you - please apply below.
This is a full-time role, based from our office in Boston (Back Bay) or our Tel Aviv office.
We value diversity at Snyk, and would particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway.