Product Operations Analyst
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Love data? We do too.
As the Product Operations Analyst, you’ll be responsible for utilizing data to design and implement contest mixes that optimize revenue. You must have strong analytical skills and an ability to identify trends in historical data and anticipate future performance. Do you love turning data in tangible business growth? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Product Operations Analyst:
- Design daily contest mixes that maximize revenue.
- Utilize data to identify trends that influence future performance.
- Contest creation and on-site merchandising.
- Identify and implement testing plans to improve contest mix performance.
- Identify and scope opportunities to streamline operational processes.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field.
- Passion for sports, particularly fantasy sports.
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed.
- Ability to work well within a team to achieve a common goal.
- Comfortable in fast paced, results driven environment.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.