Product Operations Associate, Lobby
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and we think you will too.
Join a groundbreaking team.
We’re scaling rapidly and are looking for a Product Operations Associate to run our fast-moving DraftKings contest lobby. This is an entry level position with ample opportunity for advancement within an industry-leading company. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Product Operations Associate:
- For this position, you will work flexible days and hours (Dependent on Sport schedules)
- You will be responsible for generating revenue and on-site merchandising.
- You will make multiple decisions daily that affect the bottom line of our business.
- You will have a direct line of communication with management about the performance of our DFS product.
- You will select contests to put on site based on data analyses.
- You will Identify opportunities to streamline operational processes.
What skills you will possess:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, economics, engineering, or math.
- You can work flexible hours.
- You are Self-Motivated.
- You are a Team Player.
- You are competent in Microsoft Excel (bonus if you have SQL experience)
- Passionate about Sports and are familiar with our product
- You have a strong attention to detail and a highly analytical mind.
What skills you’ll learn:
- Multiple forms of statistical analysis
- How to make quick decisions utilizing data
- Develop a strong understanding of SQL
- How to operate at peak efficiency
- Become an expert communicator
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.