We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for a Product Owner to join our Delivery Management team. You will be heavily involved in new and existing feature development and will collaborate with Product and Engineering teams as well as other external and internal groups to deliver new features and maintain existing platforms. Sound good? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Product Owner:
- Act as the backlog representative, and as one of the leaders for one or more of the small Agile development teams.
- Facilitate breaking down product requirements into sagas, epics, stories, and tasks.
- Own the prioritization and sequencing of the backlog to align with company strategy.
- Provide transparency on results and planning through data driven metrics and accurate bi-weekly reporting.
- Work cross-functionally with other Product Owners and groups to identify dependencies, plan initiatives, and deliver on larger product goals.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 1-2 years of experience in software development.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, social science, or engineering is a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Portfolio illustrating delivered product, and examples of the tools and methodologies used.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Project Management Professional (PMP), and PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), is a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.