Smartsheet is looking for an experienced technology trainer to build, refine and deliver training sessions to our customers. For the right candidate, this is a career-defining opportunity to join Smartsheet at a critical moment and have a significant impact. This important role is part of the Professional Services team and is based at Smartsheet corporate offices in Boston, MA.
As a Product Trainer, you will work with Smartsheet customers to deliver training on the Smartsheet product in a variety of ways including delivering virtual training, in person and on-site training. Becoming a Smartsheet subject matter expert is an absolute must, and you’ll use that expertise to create and deliver both standardized and custom trainings.
Smartsheet is a high growth SaaS company with thousands of organizations and millions of users in 160 countries experiencing substantial value from the use of the innovative Smartsheet platform. Company leadership is comprised of executives with deep experience and demonstrated success in the software industry.
- Deliver Training to Smartsheet customers both in-person and remotely
- Deliver Internal Product Training as part of our Employee Ramp Program
- Provide onsite training at various customer locations
- Help develop and refine standardized training programs for end user training
- Help develop standardized training tools that can be used to deliver training by other members of the Smartsheet team and by partners
- Help develop digital content that can be used for training in mass
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to deeply understand Smartsheet’s benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
- Passion for working with and training others
- 2-5 years training/education experience
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic and high growth technology environment
- Hands-on working experience delivering group trainings on a technology product both over the web and in-person
- High level of motivation, self-starter, excellent at follow-up, team-player with ability to deliver within defined timelines
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.