RPA Product Manager
DataRobot believes that automation of data science workflows will transform not only the data analysis and business intelligence industries, but every industry. The increased accuracy and radically decreased costs that automated machine learning brings will allow every enterprise to be an AI-driven enterprise.
We are seeking an extremely talented RPA product manager to help our team of world-class data scientists, designers, engineers, and executives promote RPA with automated machine learning to companies around the globe. In particular, this role focuses on helping millions of people across all industries consume the results of RPA embedded with predictive models from DataRobot in their everyday working lives.
Product managers at DataRobot capture, synthesize, and communicate customer needs to engineering, balancing strategic vision with a no-excuses emphasis on execution. Day to day, you will work with engineers and designers to define requirements and stories, with marketers to clarify product positioning and messaging, and with customers to make sure DataRobot continues to serve and delight them release over release. You will serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, often working with the sales channel and key customers. Ideal candidates enjoy data science, complex problem-solving, and high levels of customer interaction.
If you have strong technical skills, and hands-on experience with deploying and supporting enterprise solutions requiring broad data access, security, and platform support, and would like an opportunity to move into product management where you can shape the direction of a product, this is a great opportunity.
- Responsible for all aspects of product management related to the development of RPA and Automated Machine Learning in partnership with third parties Including strategy, positioning, planning, and execution. Will include go-to-market and product/service opportunities, business and financial analysis, road-map and release, market requirements, functional requirements validation, go-to-market information and artifacts, and sales support
- Work in partnership with Business Development and Sales personnel to assess needs, identify opportunities and build relationships to facilitate the development of successful solutions for DataRobot and its RPA partners
- Serve as product management liaison between third parties and DataRobot to vet partnership opportunities from a product portfolio strategy fit and effort required versus expected outcomes
- Perform market needs analysis specific to business development opportunities that support product management and/or corporate strategies
- Develop ways to continually define and monitor success
- The ideal candidate will understand the challenges and complexities of managing data for a system that supports hundreds or thousands of users.
- Minimum 6 years experience in software product management, solution architecture, or related discipline
- Experience with infrastructure or platform products that serve developers and business users
- Proven ability to break down and execute on complex business-critical projects according to plan
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written)
- Experience with building product integrations with third-party products in CRM, ERP, eCommerce, Governance, Auditing
- RPA domain expertise
- Excellent soft skills
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.