Senior Product Manager
Greater Boston Area
Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
We’ve already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, we’re expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, we’re market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will play a leadership role on the product management team to make sure we build products that deliver delightful user experiences that help customers achieve their financial goals.
What you'll work on:
- Lead all Poloniex related product work
- Manage a team of more junior product managers on Poloniex and build out a team as required
- Conduct analysis with use cases, competitive industry trends and plan product feature iterations
- Specify product requirements in the form of functional requirements, user stories.
- Work alongside world-class designers and engineers to implement the requirements.
- Successfully launch new product features and track success of these new launches
- Build relationships with partners and stakeholders across the business and collaborate with Operations, Marketing, Growth, Compliance, Legal, Finance, amongst others on high impact initiatives.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Ideally, you have 5+ years of experience guiding the development of software alongside engineering teams – defining product requirements and long-term roadmap plans.
- Experience coaching team members in leading the development of great consumer products.
- You're highly analytical and comfortable digging into large datasets.
- You are a big-picture thinker who can easily weave use cases into a coherent product vision and translate into distinct pieces of engineering work.
- You are a compelling storyteller, adept at balancing anecdotes and insights with data in making decisions.
- You have proven ability as a strong communicator who is used to interfacing with operational teams, designers, and developers.
- You're a self-starter – you don't need to work from a script and love to play in whitespace.
- You're detail-oriented and fast-moving when it comes to putting plans into motion.
- You're technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike.
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We’re backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description