Senior Product Manager
Circle is a global crypto finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. With our suite of products, we enable our customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets.
- Lead all Poloniex related product work
- Manage a team of more junior product managers on Poloniex and build out a team as required
- Conduct analysis with use cases, competitive industry trends and plan product feature iterations
- Specify product requirements in the form of functional requirements, user stories.
- Work alongside world-class designers and engineers to implement the requirements.
- Successfully launch new product features and track success of these new launches
- Build relationships with partners and stakeholders across the business and collaborate with Operations, Marketing, Growth, Compliance, Legal, Finance, amongst others on high impact initiatives.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Ideally, you have 5+ years of experience guiding the development of software alongside engineering teams – defining product requirements and long-term roadmap plans.
- Experience coaching team members in leading the development of great consumer products.
- You're highly analytical and comfortable digging into large datasets.
- You are a big-picture thinker who can easily weave use cases into a coherent product vision and translate into distinct pieces of engineering work.
- You are a compelling storyteller, adept at balancing anecdotes and insights with data in making decisions.
- You have proven ability as a strong communicator who is used to interfacing with operational teams, designers, and developers.
- You're a self-starter – you don't need to work from a script and love to play in whitespace.
- You're detail-oriented and fast-moving when it comes to putting plans into motion.
- You're technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike.