Senior Product Manager
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
In this highly visible role as a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving the product strategy in support of Nuance’s market leading Conversational AI portfolio. It is an exciting time to be involved with speech recognition, virtual assistants and cognitive AI solutions, as the technology is being rapidly adopted across varied markets for diverse use cases.
We are looking for an experienced product manager with industry and technical knowledge, who will take full ownership of developing overall product strategy, defining a compelling roadmap and successfully execute to deliver results for a growing solution portfolio.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate a willingness to work on complex initiatives and effectively manage multiple projects with competing priorities. This individual should have excellent problem-solving, analytical and decision-making skills, along with strong interpersonal and communication skills. We are looking for a creative, out of the box thinker who is looking for growth opportunities.
You will work in collaboration with other Product Managers, Product Development, Professional Services, Marketing and Sales to define a product roadmap that accelerates innovation and market adoption of advanced Conversation AI solutions.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
• Manage a portfolio of products and solutions to be delivered through direct sales, channel partners, and adopted by Nuance internal customers.
• Specify market requirements for current and future products, aimed at maximizing revenues and margins. Analyze financials and develop business cases to justify investments.
• Analyze and present market requirements, trends, competitive landscape, product roadmap, pricing and packaging options, cost model, and P&L to the executive team
• Lead cross-functional and cross-divisional coordination for the successful design, development, delivery, documentation, training, launch, sale, service, integration, support, and customer adoption of the portfolio
• Develop and implement a go-to-market strategy for partners, in coordination with Partner sales, marketing and other relevant stakeholders.
• Provide subject matter support to sales, partners and professional services during customer engagements.
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Knowledge, skills and qualifications –
Education: BS Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or related field. MBA preferred.
Minimum years of work experience: 3+ years
• Passion for delivering leading edge technology solutions that solve customer problems.
• Proven ability to successfully deliver and manage products/solutions thru full product lifecycle.
• Knowledge of IVR, Contact Center and Cloud technologies.
• Proven experience in product management including customer and market analysis, requirements definition, business strategy, roadmap planning and product delivery.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact at a technical level with developers, but equally as effective conversing with customers in a business context.
• Familiar with Agile development methodology
• Familiar with Product Management methodologies and tools including Aha, Jira and Salesforce
• Knowledge of Conversational AI technologies including Speech Recognition, Natural Language Understanding and chatbots/Virtual Assistants.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.