Job Title: Project ManagerDepartment & Organization: EngineeringLevel: ProfessionalLocation: Boston, MA
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to provide project management and scrum master support to our Engineering and Product Management team on the continuous delivery of Acquia’s industry-leading Cloud and SaaS products using Agile processes.
Reporting directly to the Director, Technical Program Management, you will be working closely with product management and development leadership to streamline processes, manage milestones, schedules and processes required to track and deliver the products, provide analytical guidance to the project team and provide leadership throughout the entire project lifecycle, and communicating and mitigating risks in the context of time-to-market requirements.
- Provide implementation support for Product Management, Engineering and Cross-Organizational Project Lifecycle Process.
- Allow transparency into the development process by clearly making available progress reports and publishing other metrics.
- Work closely with stakeholders as well as partners to understand requirements and priorities.
- Resolve project issues, mitigate risks, and manage scope change requests.
- Ensure completion of project deliverables in a timely manner.
- Monitor delivery of projects and escalate issues when necessary.
- Provide status reporting on project key performance indicators, schedule, resources, and milestone delivery.
- Enable close cooperation across all roles and functions and enact Scrum values and practices.
- Institutionalize best practices for Project Management to ensure consistent delivery of quality projects.
- 5+ years of project management experience in an Agile environment and working with global organizations
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to coordinate and lead cross-functional teams
- Familiar with Cloud technologies, distributed systems, and the latest trends in networking, storage, and data centers
- JIRA, Confluence user experience, risk/issue management, change management and tracking
- Passion to improve processes, increase velocity, and promote empathetic, collaborative relationships a must
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.