Drift is expanding our partnerships team for our first dedicated role to growing and nurturing our Strategic Alliances and Integration Partnerships. To-date, Drift has secured Strategic Alliances with companies like Marketo, LinkedIn, Outreach.io, and Demandbase (to name a few) and has over 30 integration partners with over 30 more in the works. The opportunity for you is to help build a $100M business unit from scratch with one of the fastest growing SaaS companies, ever.
About the role:
On a daily basis, you will be expected to own the following aspects of Drift’s Partnership activities as well the corresponding KPIs and key objectives.
- Influenced revenue from our Strategic Alliances. Tactics for success in this initiative involve coordinating co-selling with alliance partner’s sales & customer success teams, co-marketing initiatives, enablement activities (internal & external), and corresponding reporting of results and insights.
- Working cross-functionally with Drift’s Marketing, Sales, Product, Partner and Customer Success teams to facilitate an engine for creating new integrations and optimizing adoption of existing ones.
- Ownership of HYPERGROWTH sponsorships for our three conferences.
- Coordinating & growing our ecosystem of integration partners on the Drift Developer Platform.
- Travel of approximately 1x/month is expected for this role. Some months may include additional travel to show up onsite to specific partner offices.
- You will report directly to Drift’s Sr. Director of Partnerships.
- You read the Drift Leadership Principles and say, “this is how I’ve always wanted to work.” We live them here; they are practiced and enforced daily.
- 2+ years experience managing high-profile alliance relationships with companies larger than the company of your employment.
- A demonstrated background in driving business results through alliances and integration partnerships.
- You are a “full stack employee” or have the “Entrepreneurial” spirit. Foundational mastery of sales, marketing, product marketing, customer success, and product development is required for this role.
- “Never Split the Difference” is on your nightstand.
Drift is the world's leading conversational marketing and sales platform that helps businesses connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. After just two years in market, the company has become one of the fastest growing SaaS companies of all-time and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA.
At Drift, team members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and functional area
- Have complete transparency into the rest of the company (and are expected to show their work and do the same)
- Have a sense of urgency. We are building a once in a lifetime company at Drift, so we move fast every single day.