Associate Project Coordinator (Contract)
At edX, our mission is to provide a world-class education to everyone, everywhere. Today, edX.org, a not-for-profit, offers highly-driven, intellectually curious individuals an opportunity to work in an exciting and dynamic mission-driven organization.
EdX is looking for an organized and ambitious individual who wants to join our educational services team. Project Coordinators are responsible for many operational, project management and administrative tasks related to the launch and management of courses on edX. Project Coordinators collaborate with edX Partner Managers, the edX marketing team, and partner institutions - and are highly successful at building and maintaining these relationships - in order to get courses announced, tracked, and running successfully on edX.
We are currently seeking an Associate Project Coordinator (Contract) to support partners located in the Asia-Pacific region. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. If the business need arises, days and / or hours may shift to Sunday to Thursday, 11am to 7pm. Staff will be given 14 days notice from the first Sunday they are expected to work.
There are 3 core responsibilities related to the role:
- Operational Support: Support key course operations initiatives in a weekly review of course details, communicate internal updates and best practices with partners.
- Course Announcements: Work with Partner Managers, global Partner institutions, edX Marketing and other internal and external stakeholders to get partner courses and programs successfully announced on edx.org.
- Course Management: Support Partner Managers and Project Coordinators who serve a portfolio of schools and institutions; work with edX learner and partner support teams to communicate issues and questions with course teams and guide them to quick, accurate solutions in our customer relationship management system (Salesforce).
- 1 to 3 years experience working on a customer-facing or professional services team
- A quick learner with excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and pays close attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Possesses a collaborative mindset can work well across multiple teams and functions
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Prior experience working with global and remote teams and customers
- Bachelor degree or equivalent working experience in a professional, customer facing role(s)
- Experience with any or all of the following systems - Salesforce, Drupal, Atlassian JIRA a plus
- Experience working with clients in varying time zones, specifically the Asia Pacific region; working knowledge of Mandarin a plus
- Ability to work with global and remote teams
This is an individual contributor role where a degree of self-direction is required. Applicants must be able to work out of our Cambridge, MA office. Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available.