Associate Project Manager
Toast is a rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast’s Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We’re growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers’ success and we have a lot of fun doing it. As a startup, we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us! You will be helping Toast to grow our business across the US and internationally.
Associate Project Managers will handle all aspects of Mid level solution implementation. Relying on industry and hospitality experience to delight our customers as you guide them through the implementation process. APMs are expected to leverage a network of dedicated services resources and third party partners to ensure that all objectives and goals are achieved. Cross-functional work is an essential part of the role, working with internal partners and department heads to ensure our customers' successful integration into the Toast family.
- Act as the single point of contact responsible for all communication between Toast and the customer during the implementation process.
- Nurture a positive customer relationship from on-boarding to go live.
- Run and coordinate all scheduling and dispatching of the Implementation team for each stage of the project process
- Communicate and work with cross-functional teams to support the customer’s success and resolve any potential issues. Extensive collaboration withSales, Implementation, Customer Services, and Product Management.
- Develop, execute and lead a project plan specific to the client and the agreed upon Statement of Work, including budget and resources.
- Manage a comprehensive change control process across hardware, software, configuration, installation, and resource management.
- Effectively direct and motivate a team of internal support resources in accordance with Toast’s mission statement values.
- At least two years of experience in the hospitality industry, technology, project management or related customer service experience.
- Demonstrate exceptional potential and commitment to an accelerated Product knowledge path.
- Able to train and mentor new hires on best practices once fully ramped. Works with management to consistently evolve best practices.
- Embraces and is an ambassador of Toast's culture.
- Committed to professional development including soft skills, product (HW and SW) knowledge, integrations and industry knowledge.
- Experiences with Salesforce and/or Project Management tools is a plus
- PMP Certification is also a plus