Business Systems Manager
Toast is a rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast’s Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We’re growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers’ success and we have a lot of fun doing it. As a startup, we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us! You will be helping Toast to grow our business across the US and internationally.
As a Business Systems Manager you will manage a team of Salesforce Administrators and developers responsible for providing technical solutions that meet the evolving business needs of the organization. You will collaborate with business stakeholders to scope and implement new technical initiatives, streamline, automate, and simplify processes and educate employees on the effective use of the technologies and processes necessary for the business to operate.
This is a hands-on position that requires an understanding of a variety of technologies as well as a willingness and ability to learn new technologies.
As a Business Systems Manager you will:
- Manage the daily activity of business systems analysts and Salesforce Administrators, who interface with management and users across the organization
- Drive and improve the practice of business analysis discipline. Identify, select, and implement best practices and techniques to gather, document, streamline, and improve business processes and business rules
- Provide leadership, activity planning, coordination, and directions to complete team tasks, produce the required deliverables, track and resolve issues, and meet relevant project milestones
- Mentor team members, identify/develop opportunities for individual growth, and set a positive example for working in a team environment
- Work with product ownership to manage and prioritize the team’s product backlog
- Facilitate release planning and capacity planning for team’s initiatives
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Bachelor’s degree; 4+ years of Project/Program Management, Business Systems Analysis, or similar experience
- Previous experience leading teams; hiring and training junior members, and building out development plans
- Prior work experience with Salesforce.com or another CRM system is required
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Action-oriented, "can do" attitude demonstrating willingness to accept accountability and responsibility for individual actions
- Excellent organizational, time management & verbal/written communication skills
- Six Sigma Qualifications a plus