Customer Implementation Specialist
Everbridge seeks a well-organized multi-tasker with proficient communication and technical skills to serve as the primary liaison to new clients, responsible for analyzing client needs and applying Everbridge software products to meet those needs. The Customer Implementation Specialist is expected to work with new customers to implement Everbridge software to accelerate their time to value, ultimately leading to contract renewals and growth revenue opportunities.
This exciting role will be a member of a new customer transition “tiger team” responsible for the swift transition of acquired/merged customers over to the Everbridge platform. This role will focus on converting acquired customers to our products, which requires a proven track record of both technical and customer/project management skills.
The ideal candidate will have excellent oral and written communications skills and high attention to detail. A basic understanding of internet technologies is a must. You will work closely with clients, Account Managers, Training, and other Operations and Product Development teams. We seek an extremely energetic, positive candidate who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
About the Team
- The Everbridge implementation team works closely with customers though a structured process to build accounts, provision product features, and deliver best-practice consulting for use of the software within the customer's given industry and organization. Team members are all seasoned professionals, with 4-10 years of experience in software implementation projects, customer onboarding, emergency services, data analysis, training, and mentoring. The team routinely engages with Product Management, Sales Engineering, Professional Services, Support, Operations and Development.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here.
- Meet the Everbridge team here.
- Provide professional implementation and support services to clients, ensuring smooth, well-coordinated implementations.
- Perform new client set up and configuration.
- Follow established implementation processes and implementation guidelines for new clients or new services to existing clients. Help create new processes for new products.
- Effectively and efficiently train new clients to use the application.
- Provide support services, develop solutions, and educate clients in the various stages of the product implementation cycle.
- Document all client calls, emails and any other communication and enter the information into the Client Care CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Proactively communicate to clients about improvements in utilization of products and services; attempt to minimize future support.
- Ensure proper and consistent communication of status to the client.
- Review and understand client use cases to understand the client’s business, successfully integrating client needs with product offerings and solutions.
- Act as the client’s technical advocate within the company.
- Occasional after hours and weekend availability to support on-call schedule during significant events (such as hurricanes).
- Follow established escalation protocol and seek advice or assistance from the Implementation Manager as required during difficult client situations. Work in conjunction with Everbridge client support colleagues to ensure effective resolution of technical issues encountered during implementations.
- Travel occasionally to support implementations that require on-site support and on-site training.
- Recognize and identify potential areas where existing implementation policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, particularly to facilitate company growth and product expansion.
- Mentor team members.
- 4 - 5 years applicable work experience, 2 years of which were in a state/local government setting
- BA/BS (Expertise in crisis management, or one of the following industries is a plus: Healthcare, state & local government, Energy or Higher Education)
- Proficient in MS Office Suites, including Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Familiarity with set up of web-based applications and defining user requirements a definite plus
- Basic project management knowledge and experience
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and explain technical information
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple, implementations, and technical issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire and ability to work with, manage, and satisfy clients
- Highly motivated and flexible
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet project deadlines
- Bi-lingual candidates preferred
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations across the world, our team of 750+ dedicated employees support more than 4,200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks, or severe weather conditions—as well as during critical business like IT outages or cyber-attacks—customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate employees and first responders, automate a pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on those response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 8 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 7 of the top 10 U.S. technology and telecom companies
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 7 of the 10 largest U.S. healthcare systems
- 6 of the 10 largest U.S. retailers
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do. If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, apply to be a part of our award-winning team.
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.