Customer Project Manager
At Drift, the customer is at the center of everything we do. We are looking for someone who is both highly organized and customer obsessed to join our team. You’ll serve as the main stakeholder responsible for the project management of successful customer implementations, working with the leaders of the most innovative companies around the world to help them adopt Drift. Let’s GO!
What you’ll be doing on the Customer team at Drift:
- Ensure the execution of all implementation and onboarding activities across Drift’s enterprise customers, while partnering closely with the C-level project sponsors
- Coordinate and organize the Drift Service Delivery Team and CSM along with the customer to gain an understanding business objectives
- Develop detailed project plan schedules and work breakdown structures to ensure project team accountability for milestone dates and work quality
- Create comprehensive weekly status reports and communication plans to executive sponsors and internal/external project teams
- Proactively identify implementation risks and mitigate them effectively and efficiently
- Alongside the customer and CS, work strategically to develop a “Success Plan” that maps customers’ objectives and results into an actionable success roadmap
- Partner with the customer to cultivate and leverage strong stakeholder relationships at multiple levels of contacts, up to and including - level
- You will lead the project delivery team through to “go-live”, own and drive the project plan, establish a suitable governance structure, lead and schedule delivery resources together with customer teams and resolve customer concerns and risks as appropriate.
- You’ll build the operating model and system for this approach to managing enterprise customer engagement and implementation and build the team.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 5+ years of Project Management experience (preferably with Big 4 or in SaaS Service Delivery)
- Six Sigma and/or PMP certification are a plus
Drift is the world’s first and only conversational marketing and sales platform. More than 100,000 businesses use Drift to provide a modern buying experience for potential customers, generate more qualified leads, and dramatically accelerate the sales cycle.
At Drift, team members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and functional area
- Have complete transparency into the rest of the company (and are expected to show their work and do the same)
- Have a sense of urgency. We are building a once in a lifetime company at Drift, so we move fast every single day