Data Quality & Data Operations Manager
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive
The Data Quality & Data Operations Manager will partner with our Business Systems, Business Intelligence, and GTM teams to design and build an at-scale data quality strategy and team. This person will also interact with key stakeholders to lead the adoption of ongoing data quality management & process definitions.
What you will do:
- Build, train, and develop a team that will focus on data quality and data gathering.
- Proactively define the process by which the team will input and QA data into Toast’s CRM.
- Define the processes needed to achieve operational excellence in all areas, including project management and data integrity.
- Build cross-functional relationships with Business Systems, Business Intelligence and the GTM teams to understand data needs and deliver on those needs.
- Manage the delivery of high impact dashboards to track key KPIs.
- Manage development of data resources and support new program launches.
- Drive data quality across the GTM vertical and related business areas
Strategy and Problem Solving
- Define and manage SLAs.
- Provide strong problem-solving leadership related to shaping strategic focus and operational approach for emerging business initiatives.
- Break down issues into key components and design analytical & operational approaches to identify solutions.
- Run cross-functional working team meetings efficiently and effectively, with ability to connect dots and influence key decisions
- Run key analyses to assess and flesh out select initiatives through synthesizing external/market facts and using internal data sets.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- 3+ years of work experience in Data Quality and/or building a Data Quality Teams, Sales Operations, and/or Operations, or 3+ years with MBA/Master’s degree
- Experience in project management.
- Demonstrated problem solving with experience providing business insights and recommendations from data sets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with track record for successfully delivering measurable results in fast-moving environments.
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Ability to learn and master Salesforce.
- Ability to operate simultaneously and effectively in both tactical and strategic modes.
- In depth Salesforce experience
- 5+ years of work experience in Data Quality and/or building a Data Quality Teams