Ecommerce Analytics Program Manager
The Chewy Ecommerce Analytics team is looking for an experienced Ecommerce Analytics Program Manager to own our web analytics tool implementations and vendor relationship in our Boston, MA location. In this role, you will work closely with analysts, developers, the Business Intelligence team and vendors to implement and maintain our analytics tagging infrastructure. You’ll play a key role in ensuring that customers across Chewy are able to make decisions using accurate, timely data. The ideal candidate is a Google Analytics guru with significant experience architecting and implementing GA 360 in an ecommerce setting.
What you'll do:
- Work with stakeholders across the company to understand use cases that drive tagging requirements.
- Manage day-to-day vendor relationships with Google and mParticle.
- Maintain, audit and continually improve the analytics implementation across digital properties.
- Ensure the analytics implementation provides crystal-clear visibility into the impact and value of new features and functionality.
- Partner with analysts to tag new features and functionality and perform UAT.
- Maintain updated documentation on tagging.
- Partner with BI team to manage analytics projects through their lifecycle.
- Implement tagging through Google Tag Manager and mParticle as appropriate.
- Train internal clients on usage of GA data and interface.
- Position may require travel.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years experience managing Google Analytics 360 implementations at an online retailer or agency/consultancy.
- Deep experience implementing enhanced ecommerce tracking across web, mobile and apps.
- Experience working in an agile environment preferred.
- Expertise with Google Tag Manager, mParticle or a similar tag manager.
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and effectively manage time.
- Motivated self-starter, comfortable operating in a highly ambiguous environment with little direction.
- Experience working with developers to define requirements, implement code and validate data.