Enablement Manager - Remote Implementation
Toast is a rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast’s Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We’re growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers’ success and we have a lot of fun doing it. As a startup, we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us! You will be helping Toast to grow our business across the US and internationally.
The Services Enablement Team is hiring an Enablement Manager to create and assist with enablement and training operations serving Toast’s Remote Implementation Team. In this role, you will use data to drive learning and development best practices, setting up our Team for continued success. The ideal candidate is highly analytical and focused with keen insight into the needs of Remote Implementation Specialists. This job involves both short- and long-term programs serve to make our teams more effective in their respective roles, which leads to delighted customers.
- Work directly with Services Leadership to identify educational and process improvement needs of Toast’s Remote Implementation Team.
- Assist in the development, scheduling, and pre- and post-logistics of training & enablement efforts.
- Plan and organize training courses and events, including communication, enrollment, event planning, materials management, onsite logistics, and post-course evaluations.
- Manage participant and course data within Litmos, Toast’s learning management system (LMS) including assignment, scheduling, recording, and reporting.
- Work with internal training team to publish online learning content, set up learning paths, and create course exams.
- Manage certification programs for both internal and external audiences.
- Work with various stakeholders throughout the company as an advocate for the Remote Implementation Team in operational changes as well as product launches.
- Coordinate and manage training-related communication to internal and external audiences, including course updates and information
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed.
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively interact with cross-functional groups and organizational leadership
- Experience in learning management and/or content management systems
- Is incredibly passionate about empowering employees to deliver customer experiences that exceed expectations
- Experience and track record of successful process improvement and comfortable in an environment of change and growth
- Experience in Restaurant and POS industry preferred.