Field Quality Manager
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs ships tens of thousands of products every month. With such a large install base, we’re looking for a strong leader to manage a team that fixes issues in the field and improves our designs based on customer feedback.
If you’re an analytically-driven leader who wants to build processes and facilitate resources to ensure better product quality, we want you to join Formlabs as a Field Quality Manager.
- Implement process for receiving feedback from the field and manage customer service triage
- Conduct returned product Failure Analysis and escalate issues to the Hardware Quality Engineering team
- Manage repair facilities and reverse logistics
- Coordinate data sources and determine engineering team priorities
- Maintain accurate data entry into our calibration and field performance databases
- Have project management experience
- Are familiar with Python or SQL
- Have a background in electromechanical, mechanical, materials or optics engineering
- Experience in setting up failure feedback processes and driving quality improvements
- Personal use of digital fabrication, design, 3D CAD or other relevant tools
- Continuous Testing experience
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
*Please note this position is based out of our Somerville, MA office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.