Toast is a rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast’s Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We’re growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers’ success and we have a lot of fun doing it. As a startup, we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us! You will be helping Toast to grow our business across the US and internationally.
What you will do:
- Support and cultivate a positive experience for the customer through the entire project process from implementation and installation to go-live remotely via phone and email
- Lead intro calls with customers to outline process and reiterate/set/review expectations
- Manage and track day-to-day logistics using internal tools including Salesforce and Google Drive, continuously moving toward project milestones
- Keep customers on track with timelines of necessary tasks, status updates and meetings
- Guide customers through the remote installation process of Toast POS systems remotely, including hardware and network installation and set-up
- Maintain timely and complete documentation of all daily and project work, using standard methods and procedures
- Perform troubleshooting and analysis of POS and associated backend systems
- Consult with customers and project stakeholders regarding their operations in order to optimize their POS configuration to meet their business needs.
- Collaborate with other technical staff in the testing of new software and POS technologies
- Keep current with relevant technologies and maintain selected technical certifications
- Apply knowledge of business and technology to identify opportunities for process improvements
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Committed to customer success and willing to go the extra mile to delight Toast customers
- Resourceful self and time management
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with customers over the phone and in written communication.
- 1-3 years of restaurant industry experience highly desired
- Familiarity with networking concepts and hardware
- Demonstrates attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Ability to problem solve / troubleshoot in a timely manner, evaluating challenges and using resources to propose technical solutions or alternatives based on the customer needs
- Adaptable to the ever changing circumstances of working with restaurants
- Strong work ethic and professionalism during challenging situations.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM preferred