IT Project Manager
The IT Project Manager’s role will provide project management across IT driven initiatives, including hardware and software implementations, upgrades, migrations, office build-outs and office moves. They will provide project management for implementing new technical initiatives; as well as aid in the streamlining, automation, and simplifying processes. This is a hands-on position that requires strong skills in project management and change management across cross-functional stakeholders.
- Demonstrated Program / Project Management experience
- End to end Project Management activities from project initiation & planning through execution & delivery, status reporting, risk & issue management and client expectation management
- Work with the technical leads and project team members to document requirements, identify resources and develop detailed project and resource plans.
- Manage scope, schedule, and dependency and ensure quality of project deliverables.
- Identify issues and risks and work with project team to develop mitigation plans and provide timely escalation.
- Ensure quality of project management work, timely updates, prepare and collect project related information
- Manage communication and set expectations
- Provide regular transparency, status reports and escalate risks and issues impacting project delivery
- Projects include hardware and software implementations, upgrades, migrations, office build-outs and office moves
- Ability to utilize both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
Experience & Qualifications
- Strong Project Management skills which includes experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong change management skills and ability to influence decision makers
- Ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment
- Conceptual knowledge of information technologies and methodologies
- Action-oriented, "can do" attitude demonstrating willingness to accept accountability and responsibility for individual actions.
- 3+ years project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a plus