Localization Program Manager
The Predictive Index (PI) is a technology company that gives business leaders access to the people science, data, and strategy they need to make objective hiring decisions, design great teams and culture, and reach their strategic business goals. PI has more than 7,000 customers, including Nissan, Citizens Bank, DocuSign, Subway, 47 Brand, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Omni Hotels—across 142+ countries, and has undergone more than 500 validity studies.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study. You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “better work, better world,” and we take that to heart most of all when it comes to our own people.
As the Localization Program Manager, you will ensure that our Science, Technology, and Training products are localized for use in a variety of global markets and that translations are performed in a standardized, quality, and timely manner. You will own the successful execution of all product-related translation development, deployment, and maintenance efforts. You will work closely with our Product, Engineering, and Science teams as well as our global team of Translation Reviewers from various PI Certified Partners. Our product portfolio includes more than 70 languages, and we operate in more than 140 countries.
- Advance and maintain our portfolio of localized software, training materials, marketing content, science and legal assets.
- Identify the stakeholders, budget needs, scope, and project schedule for each product or feature to be translated.
- Manage day-to-day localization projects in partnership with our translation vendor.
- Serve as a localization subject matter expert in a variety of product meetings as needed.
- Maintain tracking of the current availability for all products by language and type.
- Execute the Translation Roadmap and ensure all translated items are moved through our defined process.
- Engage with our global team of Translation Reviewers to ensure that their requirements for product availability and translation quality are met and that they remain up-to-date regarding project status.
- Manage third-party vendors in support of PI’s localization needs
- Project management of both internal and external projects
- Perform quality assurance responsibilities including answering translator queries and training translators on product concepts.
Should you apply? If you’ve got all these skills, drop what you’re doing right now. If you’ve got some of these skills and the right attitude and smarts, we still may want to chat!
- Exemplary attention to detail, and planning/organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with technical team members and expert reviewers
- Ability to handle multiple projects within a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Strong track record of localization or translation on complex projects
- Knowledge of computer-aided translation (CAT) tools, Translation Memory (TM), and translation workflows preferred
- Familiarity with Drupal, Wordpress or another Content Management System (CMS) preferred
- Familiarity with the Agile software development methodology is a plus
- Fluency in multiple languages is a plus
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
- Cross-functional – at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant office, and when you’re on, you’re on
- Driven – we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.