Localization Program Manager
What You'll Do
- Own the creation and management of high level Localization project & program timelines. Ensure budgetary adherence for project based as well as general localization program spend
- Partner with all relevant product teams & functions to deliver on-time, high-quality localized experiences to all ASICS Digital end-users. Ensure pertinent information is communicated and understood throughout the global team and relevant stakeholders
- Implement, maintain and update global localization processes, focusing on automation and systems integration. Drive continuous localization.
- Liaise with ASICS regional teams to assess localization needs and find efficiencies. Onboard, train and support regional teams to the global localization tools and processes
- Lead the implementation of a linguistic quality program. Main goal of the program is to delights ASICS consumers in target markets and keeps them moving!
- Advise/educate ASICS internal clients and stakeholders on i18n and l10n best best practices.
- Support use of data analysis to optimize localization decisions
What you've Done
- 3-5 years of multi-faceted localization experience in fast-paced work environments
- Highly organized and strategic thinker with the ability to prioritize and make decisions
- Builder mindset with ability to navigate ambiguity and lead cross-functional projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Proven record of successfully leading localization efforts for customer-facing digital content for websites, web apps, mobile apps, marketing and multimedia.
- Self-starter with consistent entrepreneurial attitude, comfortable connecting and moving through a global organization, independently initiating new projects and initiatives.
- Multilingual. Strong preference for a Japanese speaker