Master Problem Solver
Come join the LevelUp team in Boston to help build the next-generation growth engine for restaurants, connecting restaurants and guests with a seamless customer experience that blends analytics, loyalty, and rewards. And now as part of the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, LevelUp—together with Grubhub—is on the front lines creating an even more complete solution for restaurants.
We take pride in our inclusive and collaborative team atmosphere that encourages constant learning and growth, and empowers our employees to use their unique strengths and perspectives to make the biggest impact possible. And if we can have some fun, eat tons of food and win the Boston Business Journal’s #1 Best Place to Work Award (which we did twice!) along the way, even better. If you’re looking for a diverse, creative, hard-working team to solve exciting new problems with - look no further!
LevelUp is seeking a talented individual to join our Network Operations team. As a Master Problem Solver you will be responsible for testing, configuring and maintaining integrations with point of sale and online orders providers. These integrations power LevelUp’s “Network,” restaurants that allow diners to place orders for pickup and delivery. This position requires a mix of technical and business acumen and is excellent for those who thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments with an interest in software development, operations and testing.
- Configure, test and maintain LevelUp’s integrations with point-of-sale and online ordering providers using tools like Postman
- Coordinate with engineers to deliver new integrations and fix bugs in a timely fashion
- Diagnose, triage and repair errors related to the order ahead experience in Grubhub Marketplace, merchant branded experiences (mobile and web apps) and channels that leverage LevelUp's ordering APIs
- Maintain a pulse on order ahead performance; root cause bugs and general errors that might arise to prevent future complications
- Proactively identify opportunity areas for our ordering product to improve by working cross functionally with internal teams
This Job Might Be a Fit If You:
- Are a passionate problem solver, capable of prioritizing and delivering solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Are self-motivated, high energy driven personality with the ability to follow through on assignments
- Are familiar with writing SQL queries and experience with project management tools (we use Jira)
- Are awesome. And ready to work with awesome people!
- Have a Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points if You:
- Are familiar with software development (e.g. know how to code, work with developers, etc.)
- Appreciate .gifs
- Are a quick study and love to learn how things work
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem plus LevelUp credit to spend wherever we are accepted
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever suits your fancy and a snack closet that’s constantly stocked with a variety of snacks ranging from super healthy protein bars to a delicious bag of greasy chips
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, and a Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with strong company match and a wide variety of investment options
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Charitable Matching Program
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, karaoke, and game nights
- Company-wide initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning, and cross-department connections
- Casual office environment where jeans and flip flops are acceptable. #NoSuits
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green, orange line & Commuter Rail (Downtown Crossing Station, Park Street & South Station are a few blocks away)
LevelUp, a Grubhub Company, connects restaurants and guests with a seamless customer experience that blends analytics, loyalty, and rewards. LevelUp brings its technology to market in multiple ways: embedded into partner restaurant apps to provide a full-stack customer engagement solution; via an open developer platform that powers over 200 mobile apps; and through the LevelUp partner distribution channels, which lets consumers order ahead and avoid the line at their favorite lunch spots using the apps already on their phone.
Based in Boston, LevelUp is a part of Grubhub’s portfolio of brands and powers the mobile experiences for top brands like Chase Pay, Pret A Manger, Potbelly, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Steak ‘N Shake, Dunn Bros Coffee, Argo Tea and sweetgreen.
LevelUp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Come Join Our Team and apply online today!