Pilot & Testing Specialist I
Browse the Aisles
The Strategy Pilot & Testing Analyst will take potential opportunities and work cross-functionally with
different departments and brands to test new concepts and ideas, partnering with the brands to turn
concepts and ideas into reality. The Strategy Pilot & Testing Analyst will work with the Strategy Pilot &
Testing Manager and other key stakeholders to problem solve complex situations and will often create
supporting analytics to help to make data driven decisions. The Strategy Pilot & Testing Analyst will work to
ensure analytics and presentations are assembled in the most impactful way.
What's "In Store" for the Role
- Work closely as part of small working teams with the ADUSA brands and shared service functions to drive
concepts and strategies through to execution
- Lead meetings, update work plans, and create new process flows that take into consideration down flow
impacts to ensure new processes are sustainable and deliver the intended outcomes
- Uses/creates data and analytics to solve ambiguous issues to help with data-driven decision making, partnering
with Finance and other support groups as needed
- Work with Finance to create business cases, financial models, and key financial metrics in support of the
- Create presentations to help drive work forward and gain alignment on critical issues which often will require
the art of storytelling within presentations.
- Highly analytical and can effectively work in groups to use critical thinking to problem solve
(quantitative, conceptual, analytical)
- Strong financial and business acumen
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-5 years of strategy development, process execution and/or Big 3 consultant experience preferred.
- Existing eCommerce experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with test and learn practices is a plus.
- Domestic travel required with minimal notice required up to 20% per year
Extra Spices - what you should bring to the table
- Ability to understand new concepts quickly and work in a fast paced dynamic work
- Ability to influence and grow internal and external networks
- Ability to work within tight timelines, deadlines and on multiple projects
- Works well in ambiguous situations and with minimal supervision
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams, executives and third parties
- Strong communication skills both verbal and writing
Join Us at Our Table - PDL Life
Peapod Digital Labs is forward thinking company with a strong heritage and recognizes who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees that includes great choice of health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, generous and flexible paid time off, and great employee discount on your groceries. Oh yeah, and snacks & drinks of course!