Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Your future starts here!
PRINCIPLE TRANSFORMATION CONSULTANT
Who You'll Work With
In Enterprise Agility (EA), you can build a career out of making things happen. In this role, you’ll be working with cross functional Leaders and Teams across the entire organization.
As a member of EA, you’ll partner closely with our internal clients providing support to ensure they can deliver and sustain the full benefits of EA recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
You will work as a Culture & Change practitioner designing and implementing impactful changes to our clients across a variety of business functions. You will be an ambassador for Agile and Lean principles and values.
As a Principal Transformation Consultant, you are on the ground partnering with leadership and their teams to ensure that success is a priority. You will engage at a deep level, often working in small teams to build the capabilities, behaviors and mindset needed to deliver bottom-line results without compromising team values and employee engagement. You will strive to become a trusted advisor to your client partners in service to them and the organization they aspire to create.
In this exciting dynamic culture, you will have the opportunity to work directly with clients, sharing your expertise and insights with teams globally. You will drive excellence in our EA brand expanding our knowledge and refining our approaches in organizational transformation.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 - but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit http://www.ca.com/us/why-ca/innovation.html?intcmp=headernav
About the Role
In this role, you’ll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry. You will responsible to:
- Identify critical pillars and levers that propel the organization forward that support a thriving workforce
- Leverage organizational design principles, agile and lean methods to evolve and grow the business
- Provide coaching to managers and leaders, especially as it relates to their needs and the needs of their teams to learn and grow
- Create, implement and deliver impactful programs in leadership development, team-high performance and culture
- Implement Leadership Development strategies to drive new competencies and mindset
- Design and deliver global coaching workshops and COE to a drive problem-solving culture
- Identify synergies and partnerships with internal functions to ensure alignment, cohesion, and agility ie. GMs, Talent Development, HR Business Partners
- Consult with other internal training teams to share best practices and ensure continuity across multiple programs and teams
- Build solid, influential relationships with senior leadership by crafting working agreements around partnership, priorities, success criteria and goal alignment
- Facilitate dynamic, high energy working sessions at all levels of the organization to drive prioritization, accountability, and continuous improvement
- Be a good thought leader for your partners and clients wherever learning is concerned, especially in supporting their own ability to learn on-the-job and from their own expertise
How You’ll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for being proactive, assertive and detail oriented. An ideal background will include:
- 8+ years’ experience in an L&D organization
- Strong core consulting skills
- Experience consulting with leaders and stakeholders, with a proven track record of establishing relationships and the experience being a strategic partner (vs just execution)
- Experience in facilitation and adapting content and conversations to meet the needs of your audience
- Experience working in a technology industry
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, navigate ambiguous situations, and handle multiple, competing priorities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering executive level presentations
- Adaptable self-starter who can thrive in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments
- Has a deep desire to learn and improve by seeking, accepting and acting on productive feedback
- Desire and ability to learn quickly and work in an agile environment
- Experience designing and delivering learning and change programs to reflect knowledge in adult learning principles, both inside and outside of traditional classroom environments
- Experience creating and delivering programs to develop manager and leader capabilities through formal and informal methods
- Experience leveraging industry models and frameworks in strategy, change management, agile etc.
- Experience in Coaching
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a “driver”
- Navigates ambiguity
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.