Producer - Sportsbook
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
As the Sportsbook Producer, you will be responsible for managing relationships with cross-functional stakeholders to plan, track, manage, and drive all steps in the product life-cycle. The ideal candidate will be passionate about project management; executing programs to schedule, scope, budget, and specification.
What you’ll do as a Sportsbook Producer:
- Implement proven and innovative project management solutions.
- Lead communication of timelines, status updates, and potential risks to the team.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal workstreams.
- Ensure that executions launch on-time, deliver to expectation, within scope, and on budget.
- Drive post-campaign assessments (post-mortem), troubleshooting project hiccups.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 3 years of technical project management experience.
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment.
- Fluency in Confluence, JIRA, Google Apps, and MS Office.
- Understanding basic creative + production workflows and trafficking projects within a system.
- Experience in managing multiple projects across channels—social, email, video, mobile, and dotcom.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.