Professional Services & Solution Strategy Associate
Catalant’s technology platform and programs enable companies to get mission critical work done faster. Forward-looking executives partner with Catalant to transition to an agile operating model and access the skills and expertise they need to rapidly innovate and stay ahead of disruption.
More than 30 percent of the Fortune 100 use Catalant’s best practices and platform to frictionlessly access and deploy talent, ranging from employees to over 50,000 independent consultants and 1,000 boutique firms in Catalant’s Expert Marketplace. Anonymized data from leading companies train Catalant’s AI-powered skills matching and recommendation engine, inform its best practices, and surface intelligent insights that get smarter over time.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, and Greylock Partners. We're on a mission to build the absolute best team, and are looking for talented, scrappy, fun, and competitive folks to redefine the way work gets done!
Professional Services & Solution Strategy Associates at Catalant work side-by-side with our Go-to-Market, Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams to design, configure and deploy instances of the Catalant platform at clients. Associates partner with clients to understand their business requirements and expected outcomes. Associates are effective in interfacing with clients and can keenly prioritize /manage multiple projects while navigating complex interpersonal situations. In addition, they are entrepreneurial self-starters and are constantly finding ways to grow Catalant’s impact with existing and new clients. While they are not engineers, Associates must be comfortable with technology and are quick to learn.
What you’ll do
- Execute on multiple solution design / deployment engagements across various clients
- Diagnose key implementation and technical challenges by proactively identifying risks
- Meet with prospective customers, thoroughly understand requirements, demonstrate the platform's capabilities, and identify strategically interesting opportunities
- Identify and mitigate critical process, operational, and technical challenges facing our clients
- Lead meetings with client-side project managers; join and contribute to meetings with senior clients and prospective customers
- Document and provide feedback to Product and Engineering teams to inform product development and support in resolving issues impacting services execution
- Effectively communicate design requirements to Product teams
- Document solutions proposals, design, and on-going program management initiatives
- Support development of the processes and playbooks needed to effectively sell / deploy Catalant Solutions at scale
- Support strategic initiatives to increase Catalant value across the client base
What you’ll bring
- 1-2 years’ experience in consulting, technology, or similar client-facing role
- Eagerness to learn, adapt, and perfect your work; open to receiving and sharing feedback
- Ability to manage competing priorities while delivering high-quality results
- Superb written, oral, presentation, and interpersonal skills with strong attention to detail
- Expertise in PowerPoint and data analysis
- Interest in technology and enterprise software systems
- Comfortable working within a small team and independently
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Ability and willingness to travel (25-50% of time, potentially including international)