Professional Services & Solution Strategy Manager
Catalant helps the world’s leading organizations get from strategy to execution faster. Our Platform empowers organizations to work with greater agility to accelerate growth, drive efficiency, and rapidly innovate.
Trusted by more than 30 percent of the Fortune 100, the Catalant Platform enables business leaders to organize and gain visibility into mission critical work, access and dynamically deploy both internal and external resources, and track the speed, quality, and impact of work to drive better business performance. Access to our robust Expert Marketplace of over 55,000 independent experts and 1,000 boutique consulting firms helps organizations fill in critical capabilities and capacity gaps on high-priority projects.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, GE Ventures, and Greylock Partners.
We’re looking for curious, scrappy, talented people with a bias for action to join our team. Your next big thing is already here.
Professional Services & Solution Strategy Managers at Catalant work side-by-side with our Go-to-Market, Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams to lead the implementation of Catalant platform and deliver strategic advisory services to drive positive business outcomes. Managers serve as partners to our clients in understanding their business requirements and expected outcomes. Managers are effective in interfacing with clients, can keenly prioritize and manage multiple projects while navigating complex interpersonal situations, and are entrepreneurial self-starters in finding ways to grow Catalant’s impact with existing and new clients. In addition to the client facing work, the manager will be responsible for supporting the growth of the Professional Services & Solution Strategy team through process improvement initiatives and mentorship opportunities.
What you’ll do
- Manage and deliver multiple solution design / deployment engagements across various clients
- Diagnose key implementation challenges and develop actionable solutions. Have the ability to take nebulous or ambiguous problems and convert them into concrete workstreams
- Develop creative strategies to drive and monitor successful business outcomes
- Meet with prospective customers, thoroughly understand requirements, demonstrate the platform's capabilities, and identify strategically interesting opportunities
- Identify and mitigate critical process, operational, and technical challenges facing our clients
- Lead meetings with client-side project managers and steering committee stakeholders; join and contribute to meetings with senior clients and prospective customers
- Document and provide feedback to Product and Engineering teams to inform product development and work to resolve issues impacting services execution
- Document solutions proposals, design, and on-going program management initiatives
- Develop the processes and playbooks needed to effectively sell / deploy Catalant Solutions at scale
- Lead strategic initiatives to increase Catalant value across the client base
What you’ll bring
- 3-5 years’ experience in consulting, technology, or similar client-facing role
- Experience leading project-based engagements
- Experience with agile operating models / workforce preferred, but not required
- Ability to manage competing priorities while delivering high quality results
- Eagerness to learn, adapt, and perfect your work; openness to receiving and sharing feedback
- Superb written, oral, presentation, and interpersonal skills with strong attention to detail
- Interest in technology and enterprise software systems
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with senior level executives
- Ability and willingness to travel (25-50% of time, potentially including international)