Professional Services & Solution Strategy Manager
Catalant’s technology platform and programs enable companies to get mission critical work done faster. Forward-looking executives partner with Catalant to transition to an agile operating model and access the skills and expertise they need to rapidly innovate and stay ahead of disruption.
More than 30 percent of the Fortune 100 use Catalant’s best practices and platform to frictionlessly access and deploy talent, ranging from employees to over 50,000 independent consultants and 1,000 boutique firms in Catalant’s Expert Marketplace. Anonymized data from leading companies train Catalant’s AI-powered skills matching and recommendation engine, inform its best practices, and surface intelligent insights that get smarter over time.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, and Greylock Partners. We're on a mission to build the absolute best team, and are looking for talented, scrappy, fun, and competitive folks to redefine the way work gets done!
Professional Services & Solution Strategy Managers at Catalant work side-by-side with our Go-to-Market, Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams to lead the implementation of Catalant platform and deliver strategic advisory services to drive positive business outcomes. Managers serve as partners to our clients in understanding their business requirements and expected outcomes. Managers are effective in interfacing with clients, can keenly prioritize and manage multiple projects while navigating complex interpersonal situations, and are entrepreneurial self-starters in finding ways to grow Catalant’s impact with existing and new clients. In addition to the client facing work, the manager will be responsible for supporting the growth of the Professional Services & Solution Strategy team through process improvement initiatives and mentorship opportunities.
What you’ll do
- Manage and deliver multiple solution design / deployment engagements across various clients
- Diagnose key implementation challenges and develop actionable solutions. Have the ability to take nebulous or ambiguous problems and convert them into concrete workstreams
- Develop creative strategies to drive and monitor successful business outcomes
- Meet with prospective customers, thoroughly understand requirements, demonstrate the platform's capabilities, and identify strategically interesting opportunities
- Identify and mitigate critical process, operational, and technical challenges facing our clients
- Lead meetings with client-side project managers and steering committee stakeholders; join and contribute to meetings with senior clients and prospective customers
- Document and provide feedback to Product and Engineering teams to inform product development and work to resolve issues impacting services execution
- Document solutions proposals, design, and on-going program management initiatives
- Develop the processes and playbooks needed to effectively sell / deploy Catalant Solutions at scale
- Lead strategic initiatives to increase Catalant value across the client base
What you’ll bring
- 3-5 years’ experience in consulting, technology, or similar client-facing role
- Experience leading project-based engagements
- Experience with agile operating models / workforce preferred, but not required
- Ability to manage competing priorities while delivering high quality results
- Eagerness to learn, adapt, and perfect your work; openness to receiving and sharing feedback
- Superb written, oral, presentation, and interpersonal skills with strong attention to detail
- Interest in technology and enterprise software systems
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with senior level executives
- Ability and willingness to travel (25-50% of time, potentially including international)