Program Manager - Mobile App
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Support Technical Brand Management team by coordinating development schedules needed for client-facing mobile application launches and updates to meet both internal and external deadlines.
- Based on feedback from team members, help to balance mobile application development projects, maintain updated project priorities, and allocate design, development and testing resources across projects.
- Provide status updates to Technical Brand Managers and Agency Leaders on mobile application development schedules and project progress.
- Define and refine the planning process for mobile application projects, including making sure planned development is ready to start before the sprint, planning out future sprints, and coordinating development dependencies.
- Identify and help resolve blockers that can delay project timelines for client-facing mobile applications.
- Work with relevant development teams to coordinate resource planning and communicate progress and delays.
You Should Have:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Understanding of development project workflows and process, including agile development methodologies
- Proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems
- Ability to drive multiple projects effectively
- Ability to exercise sound judgments in driving projects
- Excellent organization, attention to detail and time management skills
- Comfortable working in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience using project management tools such as Jira and Smartsheet
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It's true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.